Social Media Executive
Our well-established, award-winning client, based in Warrington is looking to recruit a Social Media Executive to join there growing team. This role is offered on a full-time basis.The Role
- Overall, the role will support the activity of there Sales and Marketing teams.
- Take the lead on content ideation, creation and delivery across all social media streams.
- Ensure all messages remain on brand
- Implement social media strategies to improve company's reach.
- Pinpoint and build long-standing relationships with influencers and PR agencies.
- Work directly with other members of the Marketing team, issuing reports on social media as requested.
- Measure results via analytics, using metrics to continuously improve performance
- Monitor the competition and proactively respond to relevant social media messages.
They are ideally looking for a savvy individual with relevant and proven experience.
- Experience of working across social media streams for both DTC and DTB.
- Experience of Hootsuite social media management software.
- Highly competent in use of Microsoft Office (namely Excel and Word).
- Strong copywriting skills; able to write both creatively and logically to produce quality and compelling social media messages.
- Strategic thinker; an understanding of how to choose content, time posts and engage with followers to build towards success.
- Highly organised; as well as being reactive to related trends, for the most part, you should be proactive; aware of celebratory days throughout the year and systematically building campaigns.
Potential to become a brand expert; whilst you may not be the face of the company, you will most certainly be the voice!!
Understanding of the audience and SEO best practice is key whilst displaying a sensitive editorial judgementBenefits for this Social Media Executive role include:
- Competitive salary
- Death in service benefit
- Pension scheme
- Cashplan, offering payment for dental, optical and other services
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Last Wednesday of the month free pizza day
- Bonus for zero sick leave
- On-site parking
If you are interested in finding out more details on this Social Media Executive role, please apply now to avoid disappointment, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Horizon Recruitment Solutions Ltd is an equal opportunity employer