Solar Project Manager
North West £30,000-£40,000 + performance related bonus (Negotiable dependent on experience)
My client is currently looking for an experienced large-scale rooftop Solar PV system designer/engineer.
The successful candidate will have proven technical/design/engineering understanding of Large- scale (1mWp +) Rooftop Mounted Solar PV systems. Due to UK Wide projects, travelling is a required.
You will be working closely with the Managing Director, managing all aspects of the project from design, through to installation and maintenance.
• Clean driving license
• City and Guilds 2382 (18th edition)
• City and Guilds 2392 or 95 would be an advantage.
• Strong computer literacy and ability to use technology remotely is a must
• Salary is negotiable dependent on experience, plus a performance related bonus
• Company Car/Van provided (Or Allowance)
• Mobile Phone / Laptop
• Flexible Working hours
• Overnight and travel expenses
If you interested in applying for this role, please submit your CV or contact Katie at M65 Jobsearch