Vision For Education are seeking full-time SPecial Needs Tutor to deliver the curriculum to students with PMLD, complex needs and autism.
The post holder will be required to deliver an innovative and progressive curriculum. Class sizes are small, between 4-8 students per class and there is a high ratio of LSA support. Ability levels can vary considerably. You will be working collaboratively with other staff members to ensure the needs of the students are addressed and learning is accessible and inclusive.
The college promotes a multidisciplinary approach to learning and has expertise in supporting students with a wide range of needs. The schools aim to provide inclusive and vibrant environment and adopt, for many students, a sensory approach to learning. Experience working within an SEND school or with children/young people with physical or learning disabilities of some sort is essential for this teaching role.
To be considered for the position of Tutor, you will:
Hold Qualified Teacher Status QTS or QTLS.
Be dedicated and supportive, an excellent communicator, passionate about working with students with SEND.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. We are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff. We have branches across the country, and we are part of the world-renowned education company TES Global.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
· Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house Payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
· Guaranteed pay scheme (to commence when schools re-open, subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
· Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
· Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers' Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
· FREE online EduCare training package worth £390, including 38 accredited safeguarding and duty of care online courses.
· Generous refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
· Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a behaviour support assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision For Education, please contact our Manchester SEND team on (phone number removed).
Due to the coronavirus pandemic and to ensure we are fully compliant with Government guidance relating to social distancing, interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place by video call.
Salary is dependent on experience, training, or qualifications.