Teaching Assistant - Sleaford
- Are you an Education Graduate, or experienced Teaching Assistant looking for a new role?
- Do you have full time availability, Monday to Friday?
- If so, Teaching Personnel could have the ideal job role for you!
- Are you Team Teach Trained?
Responsibilities of the job:
- Supporting pupils excluded from mainstream education on a 1:1 and small group basis
- Delivering pre planned lessons to Key Stage 3 and 4 pupils
- Assisting in the delivery of all curriculum lessons
- Working to engage all students in whole School life
Teaching Assistant Requirements:
- Have a recent Education related Degree or Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification
- Experience working with children or vulnerable adults
- The ability to make education inclusive for all learners
- Be open minded and have an inclusive approach to learning
- Be pro active, charismatic and enthusiastic
- Be Team Teach Trained
Teaching Personnel Benefits:
- Exclusive access to a range of CPD courses including Team Teach, Autism Awareness, Child Psychology, Moving and Handling and many more!
- Competitive daily rates of pay from £65 to £75
- Online diary management
- SMS and email booking confirmations
- Online timesheet approval system
- A dedicated and supportive Consultant who is an expert in their field of Education
- Send your up to date CV via the link
- Register your details online at www.teachingpersonnel.com
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.