Simply Education are working with a Secondary School in Canterbury who are recruiting for a full-time Geography Teacher to start in January 2021.
The ideal teacher will be able to commit to a full-time role Sept-Dec 2020. You will need to have previous experience teaching Geography to KS3 and KS4. You will need to have strong classroom management.
In return you will work in a rewarding environment within a great, supportive humanities department.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or equivalent
- Ideally have recent experience teaching Geography
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Passion for teaching young students
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
- Following lesson plans
- Strong behavior management
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.