Full-time 37.5 hours, we can consider applicants that are looking to do predominantly night shifts.
Do you want a job where every single day is different? Where every day you can make a difference? Do you enjoy working as part of a team whilst having responsibility for coordinating excellent standards of person-centred care? Do you enjoy being well rewarded for your efforts and having opportunities for development? If so, Watleys's End Road could be the right place for you!
Based at 121 Watleys End Road, with a basic salary of £30,320 per annum + excellent benefits, you will be responsible for working alongside the team of nurses already in post and supporting the Registered Manager in developing and leading a large dedicated team to deliver high quality, creative support to the people we care for. WHY APPLY?
121 Watleys End Road is a 14 bedded nursing home in Winterbourne providing a home to people with complex nursing care needs, who require a high level of expertise from their staff team to deliver the individual support packages in a holistic, person centred way that maximises their quality of life and enables them to integrate with their chosen communities.
It is a very busy home, the staff team go to great lengths to provide interesting and stimulating activities daily, and the work is multi-faceted and engaging. THE ROLE:
You will have experience of working as a nurse in a social care setting and have a "can do" attitude, demonstrating optimism and motivation in your work while inspiring others. You will have excellent organisational skills and be able to take on ad-hoc projects and initiatives which will include working with our partners on health promotion and maintenance. This is an influential role within which you will have the opportunity to make a difference and to shape the way in which the service develops. Essentials for the role:
In return, we will offer you some excellent benefits including:
- Registered Nurse with excellent clinical and organisational skills
- Passion for providing truly individualised care
- Previous experience of working with people with a learning disability in a CQC regulated service.
- Experience of managing and leading a staff team
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Able to be a role model to staff, including supervising support workers and mentoring students.
- Experience of developing and implementing person centred approaches
- Experience in a clinical environment
- Excellent self-management and team working skills
- Experience of clinical governance
- Up to 26 days' holiday and 8 days' bank holiday entitlement
- Family friendly/work-life balance policies
- Company pension scheme & health cash plan (BHSF)
- Free parking at most Trust services
- Comprehensive induction and learning and development opportunities
- Access to all levels of training appropriate to your role and career progression with the Trust.
We pride ourselves with being able to offer staff opportunities to develop and progress their careers within Milestones Trust. For an informal discussion about the job role please contact Julia Reid, Home Manager on 01454 250232