Newark, Nottingham (within an hour / hour and a half)
£45-£50kAre you a Product Manger with experience in the construction, building products or heavy machinery industry looking for a new and exciting opportunity?
CSG Talent are exclusively partnered with a leading heavy machinery expert who are specialists in mining, earthworks, road construction and material processing. They have a wide portfolio of machines and so that they can offer their clients the tools they require to successfully construct their large-scale projects.
As the Product Manager you will be the technical lead, ambassador and go to for technical queries regarding the heavy machinery products. You will be the businesses product expert and will lead a team of field-based technicians and technical coordinators to ensure that efficient, high levels of quality customer service are continuously maintained.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that health, safety, and welfare of your team implementing maximum care (and zero accidents).
- You will be one of the main contacts for customer issues and you will work to ensure speedy resolution of product issues (including highly technical issues), you will lead on training delivery for the service team and advise on product improvements.
- You will become the application expert for the brand, helping to advise internal and external customers on optimising machines to achieve the best result possible in a verity of processing settings.
- You will be responsible for identifying any training needs across the service function, to improve expertise and knowledge.
- You will work closely with members of the service department management team to share best practice, share resources, and ultimately improve overall service team performance and customer service.
- Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams on the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure success for the entire organisation.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates the client and its features across primary market segments.
The Ideal Candidate:
As my client is a leader within heavy machinery that pride themselves on their technical expertise, you will naturally be a technically minded individual that is confident in your ability to handle detailed technical requirements and think outside the box to resolve customer issues when required. My client also prides themselves in their ability to pass their knowledge on to their colleagues to train their staff to the best of their ability. The Product Manager will have an important role to play in this. The ideal candidate will also possess the following criteria:
- Bachelor's degree in product design or engineering
- Strong experience in a dynamic product management role
- Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle
- Highly effective cross-functional team management
- Previous experience delivering finely-tuned product marketing strategies
- Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and public speaking skills
If you feel that you have a suitable background as a Product Manager and like the sound of this fantastic opportunity, please apply to be considered.