Job Title: Service Manager
Company: New Horizons Care
Location: Market Harborough (travel required - Leicestershire/Northamptonshire)
Reporting to: Registered Manager
Salary: £28 - £30k (depending on qualifications and experience)
Contract: Permanent - full time (37.5 hours)
Who are we?
New Horizons Care provides specialist domiciliary care and supported living services across Leicester, Leicestershire, Rutland and Northamptonshire. We provide comprehensive, client focused individualised care to vulnerable adults with a variety of neurological conditions such as brain injury, spinal cord injury, autism and learning difficulties.
You will be responsible for a number of existing and new complex care packages ensuring they are client focused, financially secure, quality driven and professionally managed. You will meet the changing needs of our client base by delivering a high-quality client service and managing the care teams and rotas effectively. You will also provide support out of hours on our on-call rota.
- NVQ Level 5 in Health & Social Care or equivalent
- Previous nursing or complex care experience
- Experience in working with clients with learning disabilities / autism
- Excellent communication and written skills including report writing, care plans and risk assessments.
- Experience with working with Multi-Disciplinary Teams.
- Willingness to undertake further training relevant to the role (e.g. MAPA "Management of Actual or Potential Aggression" Trainer)
- Computer literate, including use of Microsoft Office Packages.
- Driver with own vehicle
This Role would suit someone who has previous experience working in Health and Social Care in a Managerial Position.
We will offer:-
§ An excellent package of up to £30,000 per annum
§ 33 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
§ Workplace Pension Scheme
§ Training opportunities
§ A very rewarding career!
If you are a resourceful, energetic person able to multitask in a pressured environment and work as part of a team apply now or for more information contact Neil Blackwood.
Reference ID: SMAug2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00-£30,000.00 per year