We are experiencing an exciting period of growth within our Marketing team and are now looking to recruit two Marketing Executives to join our growing team.
Skills and Experience Required
- Marketing degree or formal marketing qualification.
- At least 3 years marketing experience - in-house marketing experience preferable.
- Experience of marketing in a B2C environment.
- Experience of marketing across a variety of marketing channels - both digital and traditional, with a focus on digital.
- Comfortable writing tailored marketing copy - particularly for SEO purposes.
- Proficient in the use of CMS systems and Google Analytics.
- Ability to plan and prioritise own work loads.
- Strong communication skills - written and oral.
- Highly organised and happy to take on a variety of different projects.
- Work alongside the marketing team to deliver effective marketing campaigns.
- Co-ordinate website and social media content.
- Liaise with multiple partners to cement our relationship further; by providing partners with tailored online and offline marketing material.
- Continual development and implementation of the SEO strategy.
- Continual optimisation of the PPC account.
- Able to implement and optimise email marketing campaigns.
- Ensure our Events calendar delivers its full potential across all marketing channels.
- Confident in submitting marketing design briefs.
- Analyse, report and feedback on all marketing activities.
- Occasional weekend travel to events will also be involved.
We are looking for a pro-active self-starter who is willing to learn quickly, someone who has a strong attention to detail and an ability to prioritise workload and work under pressure.
Please apply online