Azure Consultant (Delivery/Implementation) - Immediate Start!
Remote/WFH - You can be based anywhere in the UK!
Up to £65,000 plus amazing flexibility and career opportunities.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Azure focused Engineer or Consultant to join a well-established Microsoft Cloud Partner. Well respected by Microsoft UK, the Microsoft Partner Community and clients alike, this Microsoft CAF Ready Partner works to Microsoft best practice, delivering enterprise cloud transformation and adoption for their customers!
Due to recent significant, project wins, we are looking for Azure Project Engineers and Consultants who are available to start immediately or on short notice (for a permanent role!)
Working within the Professional Services team, you will manage and deliver end-to-end Azure solutions. A typical project will see you:
* Converting HLD/SOW's into feasible LLD
* Deploy, provision, and migrate customer Azure solutions
* Create and maintain technical documentation
* Manage customer technical stakeholders and deliver ' best in class' consulting services
The Technical Part:
Given the timeframes on upcoming customer projects, we are looking for someone who can 'hit the ground running' and brings with them existing experience in the design and implementation of enterprise Azure solutions. Key technologies you'll have worked with include:
* Azure IaaS/PaaS (ExpressRoute, Virtual Machines, NSG's etc)
* Strong Azure Powershell skills
* Knowledge of Azure Blueprints, ARM Templates and JSON
* Any knowledge of Microsoft Cloud Adoption Framework for Azure a real bonus
* Azure Certified (Azure Administrator - AZ-101, Azure Solutions Architect - AZ300/01) - Highly Desired
What to do next... simply get in touch with us!
Cloud Decisions are proud to be part of Microsoft UK's new Talent Concierge and help you to connect with some of the best cloud career opportunities within the Microsoft Partner Network. Our Talent Specialists are also Microsoft certified in Microsoft Azure and Microsoft 365, allowing us to have conversations at depth with you about your technical/consulting experience. Whether this role is right for you or not we can also connect you with other opportunities to suit your background.