Siemens are recruiting a Finance Manager to join our Global Business Services (GBS) team. As Finance Manager you will have responsibility for the strategy and execution of commercial matters including budget, costing, pricing and savings. You will also be involved in driving forward, finance digitalisation topics across the organisation.
Global Business Services is an entrepreneurial Services Company that provides services to other Siemens units with a strong ambition to take its services to the external market The GBS portfolio that this role supports includes a wide range of Business Services including Purchase2Pay, Opportunity2Cash, Record2Report and Business Solutions.What part will you play:
What you need to make real what matters:
- Provide business partnering / customer relationship management to the GBS business lines and our customers
- Manage the relationship with back office colleagues in other locations, thus ensuring seamless service delivery.
- Supporting the financial aspects of GBS projects
- Drive process standardisation and digitalisation to ensure quality and cost efficiency in service delivery.
- Ensure the availability of a reliable commercial information base (budgeting, forecasting, costing, pricing, reporting, productivity and saving management) to support relevant management decisions for the UK
- Analyse and execute the business area's inputs into the planning and reporting process, including the annual budget cycle, quarterly forecast cycle, profit/loss, balance sheet and cash flow reporting
- Support the business in achieving the financial KPIs (Costs, Profit, Savings and headcount), consolidating the regional results
- Responsible for the financial consolidation activity across the region
- Participate in the compliance culture of the business by owning the processes for risk management, internal control, audit, , financial reporting and tax compliance
- Ensure support in closing audit findings and implementation of control measures for internal and external audits
- Provide point of contact support to the GBS business line leaders, and their service line managers for all commercial topics
- Qualified Accountant (CIMA / ACCA / ACA) or equivalent
- Experienced business partner / customer relationship management
- Experience with managing an offshore back office
- Experience in a similar role with responsibility for budgeting, forecasting and reporting
- IT Literate, experienced user of Microsoft Office and SAP
- Ability to work closely with all disciplines within the business and explain financial data to non- finance professionals.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively build relationships with colleagues across the region
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.