As E-Commerce Manager at Enter Gallery you will play a pivotal role in taking our contemporary art gallery business to its next level of growth. You will be responsible for building out our brand message of accessible art across all digital touch points, including our extensive website entergallery.com and the customer experience within our retail environment.
Your key focus will be to manage and develop internal systems and grow the digital team to achieve targets for leads and sales online, driving profitability. You will work alongside the Gallery Director and Operations Director to ensure marketing is consistent and effective across the business.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years experience of management within rapidly growing e-commerce businesses
- Experience of building marketing strategies to achieve sales, marketing contacts targets / ROI
- In-depth knowledge of Shopify CMS and Hubspot (or very similar systems), including reporting, segmentation and configuration of targeted communication flows to maximise conversion.
- Experience of managing complex email campaigns including creation and segmentation for optimal targeting.
- Delivering engaging, rich, on brand SEO editorial across all channels with a copy-writing team.
- Delivery of a successful paid search strategy in-house or with an external agency, with continuous monitoring for improvements.
- Close management of social media channels, to reflect core brand values and achieve significant growth of engagement, followers and conversions.
- Close analysis of analytics reports to make website and marketing strategy improvements.
- Forensic attention to detail, monitoring systems to spot trends and diagnose issues before they become a problem.
- Experience of managing global online sales, working with currency, tax and postage issues specific to different countries.
- Investigating and releasing held website orders.
- Strong knowledge of Excel for data manipulation, cross referencing & verification
- Working with development agencies to improve website UX within budget.
- Has a can-do attitude with a strong problem solving mindset
What we offer
- 28 days holiday (inc. Public Holidays) p.a.
- 5 Well-Being Days per annum
- Contributory Pension
- A creative space to work from
- Staff discount