Sales Ledger Team LeaderUp to £25,000 + Excellent benefits packageManchester City Centre, close to Victoria Station
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Sales Ledger Team Leader or Sales Ledger Clerk looking for progression, with attention to detail and a proactive approach to work to become part of a dynamic finance team. What's involved?
What are we looking for?
- Management of daily workload across a team of 3 Sales Ledger Clerks
- Review of team members and training
- Processing and raising of sales invoices & credit notes
- Monitor & chase in client contract documentation
- Ensure that account and contract information is accurately recorded onto the sales information system
- Maintain spreadsheet information for sales ledger use
- Resolve any invoicing queries
- Posting cash on a daily basis and allocating to the sales ledger
- Processing direct debits
- Dealing with queries in a timely manner
- Running debtors' reports
What's on offer?
- Proven and recent experience within a Sales Ledger role in a commercial setting
- An excellent eye for detail is essential for this role
- Good know how on all the Microsoft packages
- Enthusiastic, with a good work ethic
- Confident with strong communication skills, experience dealing with customers' ideal
- Competence and experience with Dimensions
- Ability to work to strict deadlines
- MS Office knowledge and experience
Why Health Assured?
- 25 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays (plus an additional 2 days after 2 years service)
- Day off on your Birthday
- Profit Share Scheme
- Perkbox (staff discount scheme)
- Christmas bonus after 3 years of service
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Fab Fridays- dress down & free treats
- Allied Pride Network
- Social events throughout the year
- Free breakfast on Mondays
- Fresh fruit delivered to the office each week
- Free annual flu vaccine
- Private health insurance after 5 years service
- Life Insurance
- Discounted eye test
- Discounted glasses/contact lenses prescription
Health Assured is the UK and Ireland's most trusted health and wellbeing network, making a positive difference in over 12 million lives. We offer the most comprehensive employee assistance programme (EAP) on the market today, giving 24/7 caring and compassionate support services to employers from organisations of all sizes, across the private, public and non-profit sector, to business partners, individual users, employees and their family members.
At Health Assured our team is our greatest asset; contributing valued knowledge, skills and enthusiasm every day to make Health Assured the Company it is. As part of Health Assured, you'll be doing work that matters and you'll be part of a company that is still striving to grow, develop and evolve, and in turn, we pledge to offer our staff a positive working environment and atmosphere, whilst encouraging personal development.