Are you an experienced Finance/HR Executive looking for a new opportunity in the Swansea Area?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established manufacturing company who have an extensive client base across multiple industries. The company have been at the forefront of manufacturing within the Electronics sector for over 50 years.Hours of work:
8:30am - 5:00pm, Monday to Thursday
8:30pm - 1:00pm FridayLocation:
You will be a key member of the Accounts team assisting the Company Accountant in all areas of accounting, including sales ledger, purchase ledger, payroll and general HR queries within the business.Role Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Sales Ledger, credit control and aged debtor management
- Daily Cashbook postings and reconciliation
- Petty Cash control and management of company credit cards
- General Ledger Postings
- Generate monthly reports for ONS and for the Management Team KPI reports.
- Process holiday, sick/maternity pay, part-time pay, overtime, adjustments, P45, P60s and produce accurate P11D's
- Complete all statutory reporting to HMRC and Year-end submission
- P45, P60s and produce accurate P11D's
The successful candidate:
- General HR duties to include managing disputes, discipline and grievance
- Advising employees and Managers on any HR issues, HR Policies and any sickness absence as well as managing time and attendance
- Responsible for assisting with the recruitment process including the coordination of candidates and interviews.
- Prepare new starter offer letters, contracts and new starter packs
- Process and manage 2 monthly payrolls from start to finish
- Well rounded Finance/Accounts Executive with proven experience in a similar role preferably within the manufacturing industry.
- A qualification in an Accountancy discipline or working towards would be an advantage
- Excellent numeracy skills with good attention to detail.
- Ability to effectively prioritise workload
- Good understanding of current Employment Law/general day to day HR duties
- Experience processing in house payroll of up to 150 employees
- Must be computer literate and conversant with all Microsoft Packages with the ability to produce and maintain spreadsheets on Excel.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.