We are currently supporting a market leading brand with a reputation for excellence, in their search for a Senior SEO and Digital Marketing Manager to join their award winning marketing department. We are seeking a specialist who is passionate about all things digital and who wants a role where they can make a true impact.
This position sits as an integral part of the marketing team as well as the wider senior leadership team within the business. you will have responsibility of owning the businesses entire web presence as well as ensuring all digital lead gen work delivers the best possible outcomes. A key focus within this role will be to increase lead generation through optimising the customer journey across all digital platforms.
We are seeking a strategic leader with a hands of approach and ability to see the bigger picture. You will need strong technical understanding of website performance as you continue to develop the SEO strategy. Equally, we will need to have a solid understanding of performance marketing.
- Manage a digital marketing team of 3-4 staff
- Work in conjunction with the other marketing managers and department head, ensuring strategies and goals are aligned
- Produce website / digital roadmap with clear and measurable hoals
- Work with appropriate parties to develop online lead gen strategies
- Work with the appropriate parties to develop efficient methods of testing propositions, channels and audience targeting techniques
- Be led by data and analytics to modify plans and strategies
- Implement SEO strategy and provide ongoing recommendations for SEO: from online keyword research, tagging and indexing to offline SEO work including link prospecting
- Effectively manage relationships with agency, partners, and affiliates, ensuring that there are well defined targets and strategies in place
- Identify new and compliant ways of generating leads and performance marketing activities
- Strategic planning and tactical execution of all online marketing activity.
- Develop rationale to test new products and services to market and develop launch plans.
- Deliver a world class online customer experience
- Manage the online look and feel of all web presence, online products, and services
- Support the B2B Marketing team to drive online B2B marketing activity as required
- Management of daily, weekly, and monthly executive reports.
- Develop and execution of a content marketing strategy.
Experience, skills set and/or qualifications required:
- Proven to be able to deliver on KPIs and keen to work in a target driven environment.
- Hands on lead generation and online marketing (SEM, SEO, PPC, Social) experience.
- Are able to show organic improvements to websites that have increased business performance.
- Previously optimized website and landing page user experiences.
- Content marketing and CMS (ideally Umbraco) experience.
- Strong web analysis skills and fundamental understanding of SEO and Google Algorithms.
- People management experience.
- Use of analytics tools and data analysis to make informed decisions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Thorough understanding of tools and techniques used in online communications, PPC, SEO, email marketing and SEM.
- Good understanding of all online marketing channels.
- A Google certification in analytics and AdWords would be advantageous.
- Able to implement webs tracking solutions to clearly show ROI from activity.
- You will be organised, determined and persistent.
- As well as having excellent written and verbal communication skills you will have a strong customer service ethos and ability to build lasting relationships.
- Some knowledge of Internet and web development technologies HTML, XHTML, CSS would also be desirable.
- Expertise in performance monitoring including the tracking of budgets and ROI reporting.
- Ideally have worked in a regulated industry, particularly the Financial Conduct Authority.
Company perks and benefits:
- Private healthcare
- Ability to work from home
- Perkbox exclusive discount scheme
- Access to interest free travel loans
- Workplace pension
- Increasing annual leave upon length of service
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Staff social club with regular events throughout the year
Full time Mon - FriSalary:
up to £55,000 DOELocation:
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 5 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for. By applying to this advertisement, you are hereby giving consent for Jo Holdsworth Recruitment to hold your details for a 30 day period and contact you via any method of contact you have listed on your application.
(Jo Holdsworth Recruitment - Recruitment Agency)