Are you looking for the next step up in your healthcare career?
Newcross Healthcare are on the look-out for passionate Registered Nurses and Mental Health Nurses to join our team in Cardiff and the surrounding areas. You'll be supporting vulnerable service users and ensuring that they receive dedicated nursing care at all times. Your duties will include administering medication, developing care plans and managing a team of health and social care workers.
We're a forward-thinking, independent healthcare organisation, operating on a national scale. We have one mission: to deliver the highest standard of care to sick and vulnerable people.
As an experienced nurse, you'll have over 6 months of post-qualification experience and the right to work in the UK. At Newcross, we work a little differently. You'll need a smartphone with internet access to pick up shifts and submit timesheets via our bespoke app, HealthForceGo. Access to your own mode of transport would be beneficial, but isn't necessarily a requirement.
We expect more than just clinical knowledge. We also expect our nurses to uphold our core values of trust, empathy and expertise, with demonstrable experience of each. Does this sound like you?
With Flexi Pay, you are able to instantly access an advance of up to 50% of the value of their existing shifts even on weekends and bank holidays!
- An hourly rate of up to £25.63, including holiday pay
- Get paid as soon as you finish a shift with instant Flexi Pay
- Select shifts to suit your lifestyle through our app, with part-time, full-time, night and day shifts available
- Free, ongoing clinical training to further your career
- Virtual consultations with NHS registered GPs and mental health support
- Exclusive access to RCNi decision making tools and support with revalidation
Apply today and you can start within a week!