Supreme Freight Services Limited are looking for a full time purchase ledger administrator to come and join their busy finance team based in their Southampton head office.Job Description:
Additional duties when required:
- Alongside the purchase ledger controller your primary function is coding and passing of purchase ledger invoices.
- Understanding foreign invoices and payments
- Filing of job files on a regular basis and ensuring archived files are kept in order.
- Liaising with suppliers and internal staff daily to resolve any queries.
- Filing of booked invoices passed through Datafreight
- Reconciling purchase statements and using Sage 50 accounting software.
- Calculating weekly, monthly and regular payments of purchase ledger accounts to meet strict supplier terms.
- Must work well in a team.
- Be able to meet deadlines.
- Have knowledge of Microsoft Office- Excel, Word and Outlook is essential.
- Knowledge of Sage Line 50 and Datafreight would be desirable but full training will be given.
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday per year
- Free on site parking
- Company Pension Scheme