Affiliate Marketing Manager£30,000 - £40,000
Exciting opportunity for an Affiliate Marketing
guru to join a rapidly growing Dorset based eCommerce company! Your new company
I've been engaged by a fast-growing Ecommerce business to recruit an Affiliate Marketing Manager to work in their modern head office location in Dorset. It's a unique opportunity to work for an online technology first organisation that are looking to challenge some of the biggest names in the industry. It's an exciting opportunity for an experienced Affiliate Marketing Manager to join a fast-paced marketing team and a rapidly growing organisation, who can offer fast track progress for the successful candidate.
As the newly appointed Affiliate Marketing Manager, you will develop the companies affiliate department to bolster their affiliate partnerships and expand their affiliate networks. As part of your new role you will pursue and support with a variety of influencers in order to boost their social media presence.
You will be confident in working both independently and as part of their team of marketing experts, web developers, content writers, account managers and their support team, reporting directly to the Digital Marketing Manager.Your new role
What you'll need to succeed
- You will proactively source, onboard and motivate new affiliates and influencers.
- Establish strong relationships and manage the accounts of existing affiliates and influencers.
- Analyse data and optimise existing affiliate/influencers performance.
- Create analytical reports to monitor affiliate/influencer KPI's.
- Expand the companies affiliate presence into new markets
What you'll get in return
- You will need to be an individual who has an analytical mind and takes a data-driven approach
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to create strong long lasting relationships
- Previous experience managing commercial partnerships
- Over 3 years' affiliate marketing experience
- Annual performance pay rises and bonus scheme
- The opportunity to progress your career
- The opportunity to be part of one of the fastest-growing tech companies in the UK
- Daily fresh fruit, coffee and tea are included
What you need to do now
- There is parking on site and it's commutable from all of Dorset easily by car.
- Salary: Dependent on experience
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now and ask for Andy Parker our specialist Marketing & Comms recruiter.