An independent firm of accountants based in South Liverpool currently have a fantastic opportunity available for a Qualified Accountant / Practice Accountant to join their growing team. The successful candidates will be QBE / ACCA / ACA qualified with extensive experience working in practice.This is varied role within an established and successful firm that can offer a diverse client portfolio, a competitive remuneration package and an excellent work life balance. If you are looking for flexible hours or a part time position, please get in touch as this is something that can be negotiated. Reporting directly into the Partner, you will be responsible for:
Essential Requirements are:
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Accounts preparation for sole traders, partnerships and Limited Companies
- Producing self-assessment tax returns
- Preparation of corporation tax returns
- VAT returns
- Any other ad hoc duties
If you have all of the above requirements for the Practice Accountant position, then please apply now using the link below.
- Proven experience from a practice background
- QBE or qualified candidates will be considered for this position
- Extensive experience working in a client facing role
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong IT Skills
- Experience of using Xero and Quickbooks software packages would be beneficial
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don't hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.