Service Delivery ManagerUp to £36000 + benefitsCheltenham
Our client, a leading IT services provider in Cheltenham are looking to appoint a Service Delivery Manager into this newly created role as part of their ongoing business transformation.
The Service Delivery Manager will have ultimate responsibility for all managed service contracts, delivered by a team of Service Desk Technicians.Key responsibilities of the Service Delivery Manager:
Key attributes of the Service Delivery Manager:
- Maintaining good working relationships with customers and providing a high level of customer service for all support queries whilst adhering to all service management principles
- Advise on infrastructure problems and provide suitable networking solutions
- Take ownership of user problems and work proactively to troubleshoot, respond and resolve end-user issues
- Provide coaching on technical skills and processes to 2nd Line and 1st Line staff
- Build and maintain good working relationships with Project Managers in order to lead on infrastructure projects ensuring projects are completed in line with timeframes and costings
- Conduct regular client meetings and work with the Technical Architect and /or Solutions Architect to create IT solutions that meet those needs
- Manage own ticket queue and workload, ensuring it is scheduled in an efficient manner and that time sheets are updated accurately and promptly
- Deliver programme of proactive maintenance
- Hands on knowledge of the procedures used in the installation modification maintenance and repair of IT hardware and software
- Willingness to learn new skills in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable working within a team or on own initiative
- Full UK driving licence
- ITIL certification
- Excellent working knowledge of windows server 2003/2008/2012/2016
- Exchange server 2003/2007/2010/2013/2016/365 implementation experience
For more information on this role please contact Joe on 07840 044228
Based off the M5 between Cheltenham and Gloucester, we manage IT jobs in Gloucestershire and the Southwest including Bristol, Swindon, Cirencester, Oxford, Reading, Birmingham and South Wales.
Specialists in permanent recruitment, we also provide temporary, interim and fixed term solutions. We are committed to working to the highest possible standards for our candidates and clients.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/90800022