You'll be part of an imaginative, passionate and expanding Brand Communications team, with a real determination to deliver seamlessly connected digital experiences for clients.
Working with an array of clients - from some of the UK's most famous FMCG brands to the world's most dynamic health IT business - are you ready to proactively grow their digital activation to drive their businesses forward?
You will be pro-active and will offer us the benefit of your excellent technical project management skills gained from previous digital agency or client experience.
We are looking for someone that has at least 7 years demonstrable experience working in a digital agency or who's had strong digital responsibility client-side, and can manage multiple client relationships and ongoing projects.
More importantly, we want you to bring your character and energy to the team and to be keen to immerse yourself in our company's culture and team's undoubted spirit.
There is so much more to this role than we can fit on this page so, if that inspires rather than frightens you, please get in touch. We'd love to talk to you about the opportunities and the role you could play in this small but almost perfectly formed team (hey - if it were perfect, we wouldn't be looking to fill this role!)
· At least 5 years' Technical Project Management experience working in a digital agency. Experience following a recognised Project Management process preferable (Agile, PRINCE2 etc.)
· Demonstrable history of managing multiple client relationships alongside multiple ongoing projects
· Proven track record of handling high value clients and complex projects
· Educated to A-Level standard or equivalent
· Excellent organisation skills with ability to prioritise and delegate effectively
· Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud products including Photoshop and Illustrator. Knowledge of other digital design software and tools desirable (Sketch, Xd, InVision and other prototyping tools)
· Experience using multiple CMS (WordPress, Laravel, Umbraco, Kentico, Headless CMS etc.)
· Experience using Crownpeak CMS desirable (since this is the CMS that a key client's digital hub works across), but not critical
· Understanding of the following:
- HTML & CSS
- Server hosting technologies (cloud/VPS/VM/hardware)
- APIs (RESTful, SOAP etc.)
· Problem solving
· Ability to work both proactively and collaboratively
· Proficient with Microsoft Office tools
· Experience using financial software
· Project Management qualification desirable