We Are MRM
MRM is a global multi-award winning integrated, digital and direct marketing agency with 40+ offices across North America, Latin America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia-Pacific.
We focus on creating meaningful connections between brands and their customers and we achieve this by having all the right people in one place and working with clients and agencies in a spirit of total collaboration.
This philosophy guides our approach to creating moments that matter to both people and brands. Through data infused insights and engaging creative that is enabled through technology, we build seamless, connected experiences that result in profitable relationships.
As part of McCann World Group and the Interpublic Group, we have all of the benefits of being part of a world-class network while retaining the culture and entrepreneurial spirit of a smaller agency.
Our leading technology client tells its customers' unique stories in a variety of different ways, encompassing the power of digital, social media, PR and events to do so.
Given the value to their customers of their strategic and trusted partnership and the power of their solutions, understandably dynamic, strategic and resourceful customer evidence and cooperative storytelling projects are front and centre of their marketing success. Role Purpose:
- Help ensure an 'always-on' approach to customer evidence and advocacy, being customer-centred and ensuring the voice of the customer is always well represented.
- Support an end-to-end customer evidence programme with a defined approach to process and governance.
- Act as a trusted advisor and contributor to marketing activities, events and customer workshops.
- Be customer focused and be prepared to work directly with all levels of customers - face-to-face and over calls and email communications.
- Find the best customer stories and customer advocates to support the client's marketing objectives, including speakers at events and with other customers.
- Co-ordinating the delivery of assets on a project-by-project basis such as (primarily) videos, assets for advertising campaigns, white papers and infographics.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- The role will focus on the promotion of customer stories externally and across the client business. Responsible for landing assets consistently across the client communities. Build and define a promotion plan for individual assets and leverage specific channels that may be relevant at an Industry level.
- Track stories and provide insights back on how they are used and identify what channels are working most effectively. Proactively identify seeding opportunities across all the internal and external promotional channels, through Events, UK News Centre, PR, etc.
- Responsible for competitive dynamics, reporting on the storytelling approach of every major competitor, provide customer examples and creative treatment to inform future direction and learning.
- Management of customer sign off process, release forms and compliant storage.
- Manage the reporting dashboard to measure how stories are used across a broad media range. Provide insights back on how they are used and what channels are working most effectively.
- The role also provides support for wider marketing, public relations, social media, advertising programmes, events, and campaigns in the UK.
- The successful candidate will need to work closely with various groups within the client and a number of agencies, to ensure a single view of customer references, and have a thorough grasp of data to report on asset performance; quickly, accurately and effectively.
- The successful applicant will act as a go-to person to advise on available evidence and references for use in PR, global advertising, events and more.
- As part of the MRM customer advocacy team, you would be the agency go-to for advice on customer advocacy strategy and execution.
- As part of the small customer advocacy team, you would sit within the wider client account management team, and the 40+ agency client team who deliver a broad mix of digital marketing for the client - from strategy and creative, to social and analytics.
- The successful applicant will need to be a confident communicator as they will be expected to engage customers both at C-level and technical representatives alike.
- With a strong customer-first commitment, this role will need to ensure all marketing and comms are underpinned by the voice of our customers. The client's content marketing strategy and assets forms a significant proportion of their social media, PR, marketing campaigns and events presence, and the successful applicant will not only have to work to develop the right stories but take an interest in how the content is delivered. They will act as a trusted advisor, taking sometimes complex technical/product orientated information and translating it into business focused voice-of-the-customer stories.
- A keen eye for detail and the ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities is a must. As is taking care of administrative tasks such as scheduling meetings and customer briefings, managing the reference approvals process, and ensuring the client adheres to budget quarter to quarter.
- The role's success will be measured through a series of quarterly and annual metrics to cover pipeline growth, reference request conversion, collateral development and most importantly how the customer stories effectively show up in the clients marketing plans.
MRM is a leading customer relationship agency that leverages the power of creativity, the beauty of data, and the magic of technology to nurture, encourage and sustain strong relationships between brands and their customers - in turn, creating meaningful experiences for people, while driving business results.
We employ the most innovative talent in the industry to digitally drive the transformation of our clients' businesses and provide creative solutions to help brands grow meaningful relationships with people.
Do you excel when working in a team? Are you fascinated by the endless possibilities that technology brings to marketing? Are you ready to transform our world?
If so, you will thrive in our culture based on the Important Things We Believe (I.T.W.B.s):
1. Ideas power everything
2. We're Better Together
3. We'll figure it out
4. Complexity can be managed
5. It only counts if we deliver
6. Technology is magic