Achieve Education are supporting an independent SEN Group who have schools / specialist services based across London and the South East region. The SEN group provides education for students aged 7 - 19 years with SEMH and ASC and other associated learning difficulties.
They are seeking to appoint a Deputy Headteacher for their outreach / home learning education service, which works with more complex students who need intensive support within one of their East London based schools on permanent basis from January 2021 or sooner if possible - Dependent on availability
This is an exciting time to join, for you will have the opportunity to join a leading provider of specialist education, which will enable you to contribute to the positive outcomes for all pupils attending the school. At the beginning of 2020 they launched their new home learning bespoke packages and service to provide a full curriculum for children who are unable to physically attend school for a variety of reasons, including severe anxiety and school phobia.
1. An opportunity to join a leading provider of specialist education
2. Excellent CPD opportunities to develop your career
3. Stakeholder Employer contributory pension scheme
4. Health Shield - A range of Employee Support and Wellbeing benefits including our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), My Counselling, My GP Anytime, My Health Assessments, My On-Demand Physio, My Wellbeing App and the exclusive rewards platform My Perks, offering multiple discounts on shopping, fashion and entertainment.
5. Guaranteed 'Gold standard training'
6. 'Annual training week' providing an array of training alongside networking opportunities
Closing date - Monday 28th September 2020
To discuss this role in more detail, please contact Kenny Fraser today