Achieve Education are supporting an independent SEN Group who have schools based across London and the South East region. They are seeking to appoint a Deputy Headteacher for one of their East London based schools on a permanent basis from January 2021 or sooner if possible - Dependent on availability
The school provides education for students aged 7 - 19 years with SEMH and ASC and other associated learning difficulties. Therefore the successful person joining will be an experienced senior leader with extensive experience within SEN school settings, with a key focus on SEMH and the autistic spectrum.
This is an exciting time to join as the new Deputy Headteacher, due to having the opportunity to join a leading provider of specialist education, which will enable you to contribute to the positive outcomes for all pupils attending the school.
You will be a key part of the senior leadership team and SEN Group that provides a sector-leading therapeutic education and pupil leadership curriculum, with an Good / Outstanding Ofsted rating.
1. An opportunity to join a leading provider of specialist education
2. Excellent CPD opportunities to develop your career
3. Stakeholder Employer contributory pension scheme
4. Health Shield - A range of Employee Support and Wellbeing benefits including our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP), My Counselling, My GP Anytime, My Health Assessments, My On-Demand Physio, My Wellbeing App and the exclusive rewards platform My Perks, offering multiple discounts on shopping, fashion and entertainment.
5. Guaranteed 'Gold standard training'
6. 'Annual training week' providing an array of training alongside networking opportunities
Closing date: Monday 28th September 2020
To discuss this leadership role in more detail, please contact Kenny Fraser