We are looking for a commercially focused Finance Manager with a strong technical Accountancy background to bring a fresh perspective to the analysis of our business information. The candidate will manage, translate, and present numbers in a jargon-free manner to promote, facilitate and enhance the financial awareness of all employees.
Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be heavily involved in improving the quality of our accounting processes as we grow. You will produce insightful financial information to support business decisions, ensure that we are fully compliant with statutory requirements and manage our budgeting, forecasting, and reporting processes.
Finance Manager Responsibilities:
- Provide financial planning and analysis to support strategic decision making.
- Produce budgets and forecasts.
- Review, develop and implement financial models and analytical reports.
- Continually review, maintain and improve cash-flow, margins and reporting.
- Drive financial business partnering across the company, providing insights, analysis and interpretation to a breadth of stakeholders.
- Supervise payroll and ensure that payments and returns to HMRC are completed as required.
Finance Manager Requirements:
- Recognised professional qualification (e.g. ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CIPFA) with a thorough practical understanding of management accounting principles and techniques.
- Strong experience in applying IT to accountancy and financial management tasks.
- Experience of management accounts, including analysis and commentary.
- Able to communicate financial information to non-financial colleagues at all levels.
About CCM Group Ltd:
CCM are a print and creative group based in the heart of the country. Having invested heavily into the office space, staff and systems we are looking to double in size and increase our market share within the next few years.
We plan to do this by following our vision of "Delivering the perfect experience for both our customers and employees" and concentrating on technological innovation. In an industry that is evolving at a rapid rate, we plan to be at the forefront of automation and technology.
Our current staff are all committed to the values of the company and we put them and our customers first. We are motivated by their success.
Location: Mansfield, Notts
Job type: Full time, permanent
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000
Benefits: To include personal development time, team outings, laptop, company pension, free gym membership & office dog.
***If you wish to be considered for this role please call us and leave a 30 - 60 second voicemail on why you would be a good fit for the role and the company***
Agencies need not apply
You may have experience of the following: Finance Manager, Finance Business Partner, Accountant, Senior Accountant, Management Accountant, Corporate Accountant, Accounting, CIMA, ACCA, CIPFA, etc.