Working for a start up business, Course Finder 365
is an innovative and intelligent online platform matching learners with a wide range of training providers, colleges and universities. Course Finder 365 is the perfect platform for both learners and training providers to find their respective ideal matches. Our innovative approach allows us to filter courses by location, learning style, delivery and more. So, the perfect match is now a lot closer than you once thought.
We are looking for a well-rounded Digital Marketing Executive to help reach our digital goals through various online channels.
You will utilise your creative flair and digital marketing experience to engage our audiences through a number of mediums and channels. Working alongside our developer, sales team and managers, you will not just be undertaking digital marketing tasks but also encouraged to contribute with your own campaign and creative ideas.
The Digital Marketing Executive role will involve:
- Creating content, copy and company documentation that brings our brand to life
- Managing social media and other online channels on a day to day basis to drive online traffic to the website
- Managing SEO, PPC, email and ad campaigns
- Monitoring news and social trends
As the Digital Marketing Executive you will have the following skills:
- Has relevant marketing exposure, preferably working for an online business
- Has a keen eye for detail and a creative mind
- Previous experience of working in a tech company would be an advantage but not essential
- Microsoft Packages experience including Word and Excel
You'll find flexibility and freedom:
Flexibility and freedom come twofold with Course Finder 365 with your schedule, and with your approach to the work itself. While this doesn't negate the need to deliver (remember, you may be the only one doing your job), it does mean when and how you do the work can be flexible. In fact, you may have to be flexible with how you approach work, especially if you're working on something that's never been done before. Trial and error are par for the course with a new business, and you may find yourself exercising flexibility as you take on roles you never imagined.Your Impact will be evident:
You'll see how your approach works, and you can measure progress clearly. And, since everyone is working to progress the company, it's likely your colleagues will be more focused on teamwork and encouragement than competition. Not to mention, because the firm is small your good work will be evident, and it's impossible for someone else to take credit even if they wanted to.