Mack Recruit are currently representing a Training Provider who is looking to recruit a Subject Lead for Digital Skills to join their team.
£30,451 to £32,234 per annum (Scale I)
37 hours per week
Reporting to The Curriculum Manager
Our client has a new and exciting opportunity for the right person to make a positive difference and play their part in raising digital participation in Norfolk. They aim to give learners the digital skills they need to improve their job prospects and progress in employment; to enable Norfolk businesses to become digitally competitive; as well as to support people in Norfolk to thrive in the digital world.
As an expert in this field, you will be responsible for developing opportunities for learners and building participation on the clients digital skills programmes. From formal accredited programmes to Community Learning; from supporting Apprenticeships to developing bespoke packages, your role will be wide and varied.
To be considered for this post you will need to have the following skills and experience:
* Hold relevant Level 4 digital qualifications and/or have extensive occupational experience to enable you to flourish in the role
* Be an outstanding teacher, tutor or assessor and have a learner centred approach
* Have an IQA qualification and an assessors award
* Hold a relevant teaching qualification
* Hold a minimum of level 2 qualifications in maths and English
* Appreciate the added benefits of virtual learning and be able to demonstrate diverse delivery methods
* Value active learning delivery methodology
* Have a proven track record of success in developing curriculum and coordinating teaching staff to meet the needs of learners.
Our client can offer you:
* Excellent Pension
* Car parking on site
* 27 days holiday
* Staff Restaurant, shop, sports and social club
* Cycle to work scheme
* Holiday purchasing scheme
* Savings and discount club
* On site priority childcare
* All posts are currently working from home to ensure the health and safety of all staff
* Remote working will be a key feature of the role in future
* And more!
If you feel that you have the relevant skills and experience please apply