Sales Ledger Assistant
You will join us as a Sales Ledger Assistant, where you will maintain the sales ledger to ensure it has accurate information and is up to date. As Sales Ledger Assistant you will work in a unified team supporting each other to deliver an excellent finance service to NAHL Group and specifically our Residential Property businesses. Our finance team are a very busy bunch and so we are looking for someone who has extensive experience and can therefore hit the ground running, with limited training.
Sales Ledger Assistant Responsibilities:
- Act as key point of contact for all customers within our residential property division
- Produce sales invoices for customers
- Allocate cash to sales ledger accounts
- Send out customer statements
- Liaise with customers to resolve queries on accounts (will be primary contact)
- Process credit notes
- Chase aged debt
- Month end help with sales reconciliations
- Liaise with other members of the team to set up direct debits
- Produce debtor reports for management to monitor KPIs
Sales Ledger Assistant Requirements:
- Solid sales ledger experience
- Credit control experience is recommended
- Strong communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with Sage 200 and Excel
- Ability to work independently to resolve customer queries
About NAHL Group:
Whether we are helping home buyers navigate the challenges of a house purchase, helping customers start their journey to a just recovery after injury or accident, supporting our panel of solicitor firms, or working together across our businesses to achieve great results - our people work as one team. You can join us and play your part in making a real difference, working for a highly successful business that makes markets and leads markets - ethically, professionally and imaginatively.
We are a business who truly live by our values; Curious, Unified, Driven and Passionate. If you personally relate to these then we are the team for you.
Location: Kettering, Northants
Salary: Competitive plus benefits
Job type: Full time, permanent
You may have experience of the following: Finance Administrator, Finance Officer, Finance Assistant, Accounts Assistant, Accounts Clerk, Sales Ledger, Sales Ledger Assistant, Office Assistant, Office Administrator, etc.