FP&A Analyst - HR Location:
Harrow, London (Potential for remote working with some travel to office)The Role:
Due to continued company growth, we are looking for an experienced FP&A Analyst to partner with our Human Resources team and work closely with the Senior Vice President of Finance & Vice President of HR to deliver appropriate financial planning and analysis of activities, while ensuring financial control procedures are in place for the whole of the EMENA region. You'll be responsible for developing and reporting on HR cost centre budgets, (forecasting and actual spend), developing monthly headcount reports and identifying any gaps, and supporting in the management of the annual incentive and merit pay awards. You'll also collaborate with our key territories and access our global HR system to gain Payroll, Recruitment and Learning & Development data to report on the spend and differences between countries and ensure benefits are costed and accrued correctly. Working with the rest of the team and wider business, you'll provide support and assist on any reporting queries and challenge reporting practices to ensure consistency across the region . The Person:
- Experience in a similar finance role incorporating people partnership and remuneration planning (ideally within a manufacturing / distribution environment, preferably pharmaceuticals or FMCG),
- Strong numerical and analytical skills, confident managing large data sets, creating financial reports from scratch and improving existing analytical tools.
- IT savvy and quick to learn new systems; and have good experience across Microsoft Office (including advanced level Excel skills), an understanding of ERP systems and accounting software (e.g. SAP, Hyperion, Cognos)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, comfortable liaising all levels of authority and navigating cultural differences.
- Adaptable and enjoy finding effective solutions to a problem; approaching issues from different perspectives and continually drive to improve processes and working practices.
- A degree-level qualification would be beneficial, whilst an accounting qualification is essential for this role (e.g. ACCA, CIMA).
In return, we offer a competitive salary and rewards package (including holiday, bonus and pension scheme). Not to mention the opportunity to genuinely make a difference in a new and dynamic role within a progressive and expanding business, at an exciting time of growing international reach. How to Apply:
If you possess the experience, passion and ability to make this role a success then we would love to hear from you. Please send your CV with covering letter to by 8th October. A Bit About Us:
Accord Healthcare is one of the fastest growing generic pharmaceutical companies in the UK and Ireland, involved in the development, manufacture and distribution of medicines to over 70 countries around the world. Recognised as a 'Partner of Choice' across the industry for our quality and customer service, our core aim is to support patients to receive the medicines they need, when they need them. With an ambition to become a top 5 pan-EMENA generics company by 2021, we're looking for the best and brightest technical minds and forward-thinking business professionals. Keeping our people at the heart of all we do, we offer rewarding opportunities for those looking for continued personal and professional growth, investing in training and development tailored to each individual's focus. So, if you're looking for an inclusive company to take your career to the next level, you're certainly in the right place.