You would be joining a world renowned facilities management company, who are highly respected in the data centre market. Have recently both won and renewed contracts in and around the London area and are trying to add to their team of engineers.
An excellent opportunity for someone who wants to develop their skills in an exciting and challenging environmentThe Position
An engineer with, electrical bias, who has experience working in a critical facilities environment. Requires a proactive person who can work both individually and as part of a team, performing PPM and reactive maintenance tasks. Requiring a personable individual capable of communicating well with both the Help Desk and on site contractors to provide excellent service to the client.Could this role be for you?
- 3 years' experience as an Engineer on Critical Contracts
- Ability to work with Generators, Chillers and AHU's
- Approachable demeanour with an ability to speak well with customers
- Willingness and availability to work on call
- History of completing small onsite installation tasks
- 18th Edition qualification
- Opportunity to work on an exciting Essex based contract
- Work in a critical environment on a day basis, with an element of weekend work
- Chance to work in a fast paced environment, overseeing a team of skilled people
- Long term there is the opportunity to pursue career progression
To apply or for further information please contact Sam Denham