- Project Manager, Project Lead, Project Management Office, Analyst, RAID, Prince 2, Visio, MS Project, Agile, ERP, Dynamics AX - UK - Gloucestershire - £45-£55kpa
Our High Profile client is looking to recruit a PMO Lead/Manager.
The PMO Lead/Manager will have hands-on PMO Skills coupled with excellent organisational skills. The successful candidate will be responsible for administration tasks including writing of meeting minutes, manage RAID logs, budgets, resources, booking meeting rooms etc.Key Skills & Experience:
- PMO Team Leading / Management skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Visio, MS Project ideal
- Knowledge of formal project management processes and procedures
- Experience with senior stakeholders, managing suppliers and liaising teams
- Ability to multi-task effectively, prioritise work load to meet varied and demanding deadlines
- Confident in own ability, able to contribute effectively to business development activities
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Manage PMO team
- Manage project time reporting and analysis and maintain the program, budget, plan and spend
- Administration tasks including writing of meeting minutes, manage RAID logs, budgets, resources, booking meeting rooms etc
- Proactively report and track the project costs and budgets, based on forecasts in line with project governance
- Support Project Managers with any other related duties to assist in project delivery
- Work with project managers to develop effective plans and advise on project management processes, procedures and standards
GloucestershireCandidates must be eligible to work in this country.
Catch Resource Management is a leading provider of Dynamics 365, JD Edwards, NetSuite and other ERP resources to both end users and to product suppliers/authors.
Our consultants deliver a completely professional resourcing service, always backed up by our team of ERP specialists who are all experienced in full project life cycle implementation and support, thus ensuring that we fully understand our clients' requirements and our candidates' skills.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this position we would welcome your application, however please note that we receive high levels of responses to our advertisements so can only immediately respond to those that are a close match. However, if you are interested in hearing about similar positions then please register on our website: