Amazing opportunity for an up and coming Finance Assistant
to join an innovative organisation, working with great people within a fantastic environment.IQE
are the World leader in the development and production of compound semiconductor materials. We have developed an unparalleled and comprehensive breadth of technology and advanced production platforms
As we continue to grow, an opening has arisen for an ambitious Finance Assistant
, based in our vibrant Cardiff offices on a 6 Month FTC
basis - with potential for an extension dependent on performance!
You will assist the UK Finance team, primarily responsible for processing payroll, preparing sales invoices and credit control.What's on Offer?
Key Responsibilities of the Finance Assistant:
- Competitive Salary (£19,000 - £23,000 Pro Rata)
- Pension & Health Cash Plan
- Exhilarating, yet challenging environment - no 2 days are the same!
- Excellent opportunity to learn and develop
Skills and Experience Required:
- Processing monthly payroll for UK entities
- Preparation of sales invoices and credit control
- Posting of bank transactions into general ledger
- Expense claim processing
- Other ad hoc finance duties
- Adhering to all internal safety, HR, environmental and quality guidelines & procedures
- Experience of working in a finance team
- IT literate with experience using Excel and finance systems
- Attention to detail
- A can-do attitude;
- A team player
- Excellent communication skills
Preferable but not required:
- AAT or equivalent finance qualification
- Payroll processing experience
- Experience of Microsoft Dynamics NAV
If you have the desire to learn and grow as a Finance Assistant
, this is the perfect position for you! APPLY NOW
and let's discuss your next career step further.