Associate Structural Engineer
£60,000 - £65,000 per annum + plus benefits (Permanent)
A leading international multi-disciplinary consultancy are looking for an Associate Structural Engineer to join their office in Birmingham.
As the Associate Structural Engineer, you will be working alongside Chartered Engineers on detailed analysis and design, design checking, and performing site visits and assist with coordination and management of project team resources in conjunction with Senior Engineers and other Associates. You will have the ability to win work and promote the company and its values potential clients and assist with project cost management, fee negotiations, project invoicing and assist with training junior engineers and technicians where needed.
What is on offer for you as the new Associate Structural Engineer:
* Salary up to £65,000 per annum
* Opportunity to work on industry-leading projects
* Genuine career progression
* Diverse range of work
What you will offer as the new Associate Structural Engineer:
* Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering or equivalent
* 6+ Years' experience as a Structural Engineer
* Chartered Engineer status within ICE or IStructE.
* Strong experience in working on all types of building structures