Our Legal and Compliance team is growing! We are now looking for an experienced Audit Officer to join our team. Working from home with ad-hoc travel to our Head Office in Crewe, Cheshire the successful candidate must be self motivated with the ability to work part of a wider team albeit remotely.
The Audit Officer will work within the Legal and Compliance department and report into the Kindertons Group Compliance Manager. They will be responsible for managing and maintaining key governance controls in the Kindertons Group by providing support to business units and support functions.
- Main Responsibilities:
- To support the Kindertons Group Compliance Manager in the delivery of the annual Compliance business plan.
- To support the Kindertons Group Compliance Manager and Compliance Officers in the delivery of the Group Compliance Monitoring and Audit Plan.
- To provide support to the Kindertons Group in managing its obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 2018.
- To complete regular reviews
- To assist the Kindertons Group Compliance Manager in preparing for management review meetings.
- To conduct internal and external (third party) audits and report on any findings to the senior management.
- Carrying out audits from the agreed yearly compliance monitoring plan
- PI call monitoring
- Vulnerable/TCF customer call monitoring
- Ad hoc audits as required by Exec Team to investigate potential issues
- Ad hoc audits as required by the CFO
- Supporting external audits
- Risk control testing
The successful candidate should have experience of working with senior managers and leaders, working in a compliance role in a regulated environment, possess a working knowledge of data protection regulations and be able to work on a wide range of systems.
We are offering a competitive salary of up to £28,000 per annum.
25 days holiday plus bank holidays rising with length of service
1000s of discounts on retail, entertainment and eating out
- Attention to detail
- Analytical problem solving
- Computer literate - good working knowledge of Excel, Word and other Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to communicate effectively with key internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise multiple tasks
- Excellent written skills
- Able to work independently and take initiative.
Personal qualities desired
- Works under own initiative
- Good timekeeping
- Team worker
- Confident and approachable manner
- Keen to self-develop
- Professional and trustworthy