Transaction Management Corporate Trust
Hays are recruiting for an experience Transaction Manager from a Corporate Trust Environment to join a leading Bank providing support to banks, corporations, lawyers, and governments. You will work on transactions including corporate debt, restructuring, structured finance, loans and structured finance.
Your main responsibilities will include;
- Negotiation and execution of documentation for new transactions and amendments to and updates of existing transactions.
- Cash managing a portfolio of structured finance transactions.
- Act as a focal point for allocated clients. Build and develop client relationships.
- Ensure appropriate client/account management coverage including annual reviews
- Liaise with Operations as required for new and existing transactions.
- Ensure accurate creation, verification and actioning of diary dates for future events derived from relevant documentation.
- Ensure accurate opening, verification, management and closure as appropriate of cash and custody accounts on and offshore.
- Detailed knowledge Corporate Trust product and structured finance market
- Prior cash management experience
- Understanding of transaction documentation, and deal execution
- Any experience working with legal experience