About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world's most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
As a Northern Trust employee (Partner), you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve.
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2019The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Demonstrates an understanding of the importance of client relationships
- Ensures duties are delivered accurately and within departments service level agreements
- Ensure that effective communication processes are consistent with the company's communication strategy and standards.
- Discuss objectives and issues of concern to your line manager and is encouraged to ask clarifying questions to check for understanding.
- Shows respect for individual and cultural differences,
- Earns trust and respect by a willingness to learn from others.
- Able to load Payments to OAC Workflow
- Input to various Systems to Include EQ, Bankline,HSBC
- Able to format Payment instructions
- Process incoming fund advices
- Process/ Input FX's Instructions
- Ensure that all payments/advices have been processed prior to cut-off times.
- Some Checking of Input as a B signatory.
Working with Us:
- Good organisational skills
- Good team player
- Good understanding of importance of confidentiality
- Accurate with high standard of attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and ethical companies. In return, we will support you with your personal and career goals in a number of ways:Financial
- Life Assurance, Disability Plan, Pension/ Gratuity, Annual Pay ReviewWork Life Balance
- Flexible Work Options, Incremental Annual Leave, Community Volunteer DaysHealth & Wellbeing
- Private Medical Insurance, Active Sports & Social clubs (lunchtime and after-work groups), Employee Assistance ProgramProfessional Development
- Clear Career Path, Education Assistance, Recognition Programme, NT University (wide range of online, virtual & in-house training options) and employee-led Business Resource Councils dedicated to diversity and inclusion initiatives.And Finally
We hope you're excited about the role and the opportunity to work with us.
We value an inclusive workplace and understand flexibility means different things to different people.
Apply today and talk to us about your flexible working requirements and together we can achieve greater.