Team Teach Teaching Assistant | Primary School | Hounslow
Excellent Long Term Team Teach Teaching Assistant role to start immediately in a primary school in Hounslow supporting a child with ASD and challenging behaviour in Year 3
The school are looking for a Teaching Assistant who is organised and pro-active looking to gain experience or build on their current experience as a SEN teaching assistant. The ideal candidate should be Team Teach certified as well as previous experience working with children or young people with behavioural difficulties. You need to have a passion to support students with challenging behaviour and a strong desire to improve their time in school under your care.
What are the school looking for?
- Teaching Assistant to start immediately.
- Working 1 to 1 with a student with challenging behaviour and ASD
- Chance to join a passionate and supportive school
- Well run school with well-equipped resources for SEN
- Passionate and thriving Teaching Assistant
- A team-player who can also comfortably work alone
- A confident individual who can work with strong behaviour.
This great Team Teach Teaching Assistant role is to start immediately at a school in Hounslow with opportunities to become permanent later on during the academic year.
If you feel you fit the profile for this Team Teach Teaching Assistant role, then please send your CV for consideration.