A leading retailer is looking to recruit a 4 months fixed term contract Purchase Ledger.
The role will require home working, but you will have access to Office Space when required.
Must have experience in High Volume invoicing.
The Finance department is integral in ensuring the business is commercially aware, building relationships with third parties including suppliers and the business is crucial. Reporting to the Purchase Ledger Supervisor there is no better opportunity to start your career in the Finance world. Your duties will cover all aspects of Purchase Ledger including, but not restricted to, monthly payment runs, supplier statements and Bank reconciliations, investigating invoice queries and liaising with relevant suppliers. Responsibilities
- Processing payment runs
- High Volume Invoices
- Dealing with queries
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Processing high volumes of invoices
- Matching, batching and coding
- Resolving complex queries
- Statement reconciliations
- Processing weekly and months BACS/CHAPS payments
- Account maintenance
- Ad hoc finance tasks
- At least 12 months experience in a purchase ledger role
- Demonstrates efficiency & pace
- Previous experience in a fast paced environment
- Experience with systems and a passion to learn continuously
- Good IT skills
- Motivation to manage your own workload