The Supply Register are working exclusively for all recruitment requirements for The EVOLVE Trust in Mansfield
Each trust work closely with The Supply Register providing details of roles they have available across day to day, short term and long term.
The trust is currently recruiting for Secondary, Primary and SEN Teachers and Support staff to work on a supply basis ASAP.
Positions available include:
- Supply Teachers (Primary, Secondary and SEN)
- Cover Supervisors
- Teaching assistants and LSA's
Successful applicants will:
In return, the school has to offer
- Hold a relevant qualification for the position applied for
- Be reliable, committed and interested in working with students and demonstrate the qualities of a good role model (qualities of compassion, trustworthiness, politeness and excellent listening skills)
- Have excellent interpersonal skills; be trustworthy, punctual as well as being patient and confident when working with children.
- Have experience or have a desire to work with students in a social environment within a school setting. · Previous experience of working with young people is an advantage but not essential.
- Have experience of working within a team.
- A strong positive ethos throughout the school with positivity from all staff working collaboratively as a team
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD through Skills Network
- Support from SLT
- A positive learning environment for staff and pupils
- State of the art facilities
Apply today or for more information on this and other opportunities across The Supply Register. Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across The Supply Register: https://www.supplyregister.uk/job-search/