At Evolve IT, we are looking for an experienced, web-focused .Net Developer to join a team who build all client-facing websites and apps for my well-regarded client in Edinburgh. They have started on a big bang re-build phase in 2020 and are looking for a developer with strong experience in building content management-based websites. You will receive a range of benefits which includes a 10%-25% annual bonus, a 15% pension scheme, discounted BUPA cover, strong training budgets, a bike to work scheme and many more!As a .Net Developer your responsibilities will include:
We are looking for a .Net Developer who has the following skills and experiences:
- Involvement in the full process from initial concept design, right through to releasing projects and providing continuous upgrades and enhancements to your websites and apps.
- Designing and developing a range of new and existing Web applications.
- Contributing to the development of current standards and procedures.
- Ensuring web platforms and systems meet the needs of the business, by ongoing enhancements and supporting end-users.
- Extensive .Net Development experience (C#, ASP .Net MVC).
- Strong experience ideally with Umbraco or another .Net based CMS.
- Any Azure or AWS experience would be highly sought after.
- SQL Server or SQL Azure RDBMS experience would be beneficial.
You will be provided with an endless supply of technically challenging projects to sink your teeth into and will be collaborating in a large and ever-expanding business. If you are passionate about what you do and want to work on high-profile projects, in particular Umbraco V. 9, then this is the role for you!
To apply for this .Net Developer role, please click apply online and upload an updated copy of your CV.