LMPQ are recruiting for a Helpdesk Support Apprentice based in central Solihull for an employer providing specialist software.
The successful candidate will be a point of contact for customers dealing with demos, trouble shooting, problem solving, managing and resolving tickets and providing first line support to customers.
Excellent customer service skills are a must!
The Apprentice will be provided with full training on the position, but the ideal candidate will have the following skills and behaviours:
- Good general IT knowledge
- Ability to identify the root cause of a problem
- Able to clearly log bugs and issues
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- A customer focused approach
- Able to work under pressure
- Good at multi-tasking
- Good at coping with change
- An ability to learn new software systems
- Collaborative working style
Please be aware that this is an apprentice role and you will complete a Level 3 IT Infrastructure Apprenticeship with LMPQ. This is a 13 month programme and you will gain industry recognised Microsoft Accredited qualifications. You will need to be able to travel to Birmingham City Centre for one day a week to complete training.
Applicants must have five GCSEs including English and Maths at grades C/4 of above to be eligible for the Apprenticeship.