IT Support Engineer - 2nd Line Basic £22,000 - £28,000 (Depending on experience)Leading IT Services ProviderAmbitious growth plansImmediate Start AvailableLocation: Remote Based - Head of Exeter
- Do you have you 1+ years experience working in 1st / 2nd / 3rd line IT support?
- Are you great with customers and confident dealing with challenges?
- Do you want to join an exciting growing and ambitious company?
We are working with a leading IT services provider going through a huge period of growth following recent investment. Their success company now has over 1200 customers spread across numerous sectors and have experience over 25% growth in the last 6 months not making any redundancies or furloughing anyone through the challenging COVID period. The company provide Cloud Solutions, Managed Services and Connectivity and own their own data centers.
The successful 2nd Line IT Support Technician will be expected to look after a range of prestigious clients predominately in the professional services sector. You will provide technical support, remotely and support the team in the installation and configuration of applications within a virtual/hosted environment. Our clients mainly sit within the professional services arena with the majority being Accountancy firms. The position will focus on:
- Setting up new customers
- Software updates
- Communicating with clients to resolve issues via the helpdesk, telephone and remote dial in
- Working as part of a busy helpdesk team to promote a first-time fix attitude
You will be working as part of a busy, fun and highly appreciated team to promote a first-time fix attitude. The position is 8.30 - 5.30 initially and then following probation will move to a shift pattern of either 6.30 - 3.30 (office based) or 2.00 -11.00 (home based). The late shift at home however will only be around 1 week out of every 5.
If you are a confident, ambitious person with the desire to join a company at the start of massive growth then this is the business for you.IT Support Engineer - 2nd Line: Experience
IT Support Engineer - 2nd Line: Company Benefits:
- Demonstratable expertise providing 2nd line support in a Windows environment
- Confident engaging with clients via multiple means and a personable and professional attitude in how you deal with challenges
- Windows Server and Basic Networking (including DNS, Active Directory, Exchange, Hyper-V)
- Windows Terminal Server (RDS) to the level of setup and troubleshooting (including redirected Printing)
- MS Office & SQL back-end business applications
- Maintaining system documentation to a high standard
- Strong customer service skills
- 22 days holiday rising by 2 days each year up to a maximum of 28
- Summer & Christmas Events.
- Working in modern offices on the outskirts of Exeter
- Great team culture and environment
- Growing ambitious company