We are currently looking for enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals to join us as a RetailOutlet Manager based at our Outlet in Castleford (Jct. 32). You will join us on a full time, permanent basis working 40hrs per week however you will need to be fully flexible across all 7 trading days. In return, you will receive a competitive salaryplus benefits including:
- 28 days' holiday
- Birthday day off
- Life Assurance
- Generous Staff discount
- Bonus scheme
With our 70-year strong heritage in wallpaper, at Graham & Brown we have design and colour at the heart of our business. We are committed to contemporary, leading edge design and this has seen our global brand recognised as a Coolbrand for seven consecutive years!
As our Retail Outlet Manager your role will be to maximise the sales and profitability of the Outlet by demonstrating a keen commercial awareness and offering a first-class customer experience. This is a hands-on role that enables a great deal of customer interaction on a daily basis.
Our Retail Outlet Managerwill have the following responsibilities:
- Lead and inspire the team to represent the Graham & Brown brand
- Train, coach and develop the team to deliver their best for our customers
- Deliver a sales performance in line with the agreed budgets
- Ensure that all customers receive an industry-leading customer service experience during all aspects of their contact (in person, by phone or by email). This will involve assistance with purchases, product knowledge and a courteous approach
- Ensure that all products are displayed to their maximum potential and that stock is maintained to an agreed level within the outlet
- Play an active part in selecting products for sale within the outlet through customer feedback
- Ensure that all products are priced clearly and correctly, following both company and trading standards guidelines
- Ensure that the outlet is staffed appropriately at all times and to assist with both recruitment and training for all members of the outlet team
Experience and skills required by our Retail Outlet Manager:
- Proven Retail Management experience, including budgeting and understanding P&L accounts.
- Cash handling experience.
- Experience of team management or a similar supervisory role.
- Customer service experience and a vision of what makes excellent customer service.
- Computer literacy to include Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Good knowledge of local area.
- Full UK Driving Licence (or equivalent)
- Character/Personal traits - confident, approachable, people person.
If you feel you have the knowledge, experience and commitment to join our market leading brand as our RetailOutlet Manager, then apply now!
We are expecting a high volume of applications for this position and may close the vacancy early in the event that we have sufficient suitable candidates.