RMN - Registered Mental Health Nurse
Registered Mental Health Nurses who want to make a real difference to people's lives are needed for temporary and on-going shifts in our client settings.
Are you a Registered Mental Health Nurse who wants to make a real difference to people's lives? Do you have a caring and friendly personality? We have fantastic opportunities for an RMN to work for our clients in Nottingham.
We are seeking compassionate, patient and reliable Mental Health Nurses with excellent communication skills to work in a range of homes and settings; to become part of our developing success story and who are looking to work with an agency that cares about you as a candidate.
Nursing Job Summary
* You will be responsible for providing a high standard of medical care to residents with mental health illnesses.
* Provide outstanding levels of care to Service User's whilst maintaining their dignity
* You will be part of a friendly team with supportive Managers
* Duties may include:
* Administering medication
* Reviewing and planning care for patients
* The implementation of care and treatment plans
* Liaising with other professionals to deliver holistic care to patients.
What you'll need to succeed
* You must have a good standard of English and be able to communicate effectively
* A warm, compassionate and personable nature with the ability to work with patience, tact and understanding
* Committed to maintaining high standards
* Valid Pin
* Knowledge of National Standards and NMC code of practice
* Meet all safeguarding expectations including an enhanced DBS certificate
* Have the right to work in the UK
In return Heartland Care offer:
* Excellent rates of hourly pay, with our promise that you will always be paid on time
* Free training - access to CPD training
* Flexible hours - short or long shifts available to suit your lifestyle
* Referral Bonus for introducing other Nurses or Care Workers to register with Heartland Care
* Support from a dedicated social care specialist
If you think you have what it takes to become part of our team as a Registered Mental Health Nurse, please email your CV today!
Heartland Care Recruitment an Equal Opportunities Employer and committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults and expect all staff who work with us to share this commitment at all times