Overview of the Role
As Senior Finance Analyst you will be responsible for managing and developing the group financial planning, reporting and analysis activities and financial management of support functions to provide visibility of business performance and support optimal decision making.
- Deliver the Group financial planning, standard and ad hoc financial reporting processes to ensure financial performance is planned and measured and that optimal decision making is enabled
- Produce monthly financial reports to deliver accurate and effective accounts to the business requirements
- Deliver all accounting transactions in accordance with internal accounting guidelines and policies to ensure compliance with local and group requirements
- Maintain effective controls and procedures to satisfy statutory audit requirements and Group requirements
- Add value to financial performance through developing and monitoring key performance indicators. Produce KPI dashboards, highlighting trends and making recommendations.
- Lead the annual Budget and monthly forecast process - project manage to ensure timely delivery, and clearly explain business and financial drivers behind financial movements.
Skills Knowledge and Experience
- Degree educated and professionally qualified accountant either ACA, ACCA or CIMA and with relevant and extensive finance experience. 1-3 years post-qualified.
- Significant experience of Financial Planning and Analysis and proactively supporting operational and commercial functions of the business
- Experience of running and developing financial planning and reporting systems (Microsoft Dynamics desired)
- Strong leadership skills to manage and coach team and influence across all finance teams
LCR Property UK Government's placemaking expert
We are a skilled commercial developer and sustainable regeneration expert, with 25-year track record of creating exciting new destinations for people to live, work and experience.
Using our unique position on the cusp of the public and private sectors, we work to unlock the most complex sites, creating value from public sector real estate assets and delivering great places for the benefit of society.
To know more about our company, watch our "About Us" video: