The Account Finance Analyst is a key member of the Project Finance team who, in a financial capacity, support contracts of work and their customers within a rapidly changing, growing and fast passed environment.
The role will support the wider Business Management function by helping to ensure the accuracy and transparency of their portfolio's financial performance including variance analysis, ensuring the data integrity within the ERPS, conduct profit/loss analysis, utilise financial tracking tools, assist accounts payable and accounts receivable, support pricing activities and engage with the closely linked co.
The main tasks and responsibilities of this role are as follows:
- Assist their Finance Business Partner with reporting into any Programme, Customer and internal Financial Reporting Models.
- Understand all financial outputs required of Project Finance. E.g. EAC cycle, current back log and customer invoicing.
- Provide regular independent status reports to their team on all financial outputs and support/own certain tasks to ensure outputs are achieved in a timely manner.
- Maintain the ERP system in accordance with the latest financial data.
- Incorporate contractual changes into control systems by staying aware of outstanding work against each contract in order to maintain realistic contract cost and schedule baselines.
- Participate in process review and improvement exercises.
- Undertake any other reasonable task as requested.
- May develop and deliver presentations.
- AAT qualified or a business and finance back ground with a desire to have a career in Finance/Business Management
- Good Excel skills
- At least 2 year experience working within a Finance team or similar
- Experience in a project environment preferred but not essential
Applicants must be able to gain and maintain UK Government clearances