Financial PR & Investor Relations
Are you a Financial PR Account Manager
(or experienced SAE) looking to work at one of London's leading FPR & Investor Relations communications agencies?! If so, read on!
You'll be working with an impressive roster of 6-8 small to mid-cap arena financial services brands at an agency who are consistently ranked as a top ten financial PR advisor to growth companies!
- PR Specialisms: Financial PR, Investor Relations & Corporate Communications
- Media Relations: Mainly top-tier UK national & trade media. Strong writer required!
- Digital: Some Social Media skills would be a bonus however in no way essential
- Team Management: You will be line managing 1 x Senior Account Executive and eventually one more Account Executive
- Client Services: Strong client management skills and comfortable at pitching for organic and new client briefs
- Company Benefits: 25 days holiday (plus xmas-news years period), Birthday off, phone bill expensed, company bonus, new business bonus (5-10% of 1st year's revenue), Friday ZOOM lunch (£20 expensed last Friday of month), Christmas Activity & Lunch (company paid) and a case of Christmas CHAMPAGNE!
Please email me with an updated CV immediately if you or anyone you know is suitable for this role.