O365 Design and Implementation Specialist (Inside IR35)
We are currently looking for a 365 Design and Implementation Specialist that we will be recruiting for one of our Government Organisations and Contracting Authorities in the coming weeks.
Imagine having a talent that could benefit someone you've never met and solve problems you didn't even know existed. Well, you do, and you can. And we're here to help you do just that. At PSR we are the go-to place for talented contractors and temps for a rich variety of civil service roles. As 365 Design and Implementation Specialist, you will:
· Roadmap to ensure safe deployment of N365 - e.g. addressing data protection/IG concerns via a progressive roll-out of features in a robust and timely manner.
· Understanding of the extremely complex Microsoft licencing considerations that underpin N365 to architect NECS' approach accordingly.
· Appropriate governance and management of N365 roll-out - particularly in relation to cloud based aspects, to ensure that these do not compromise NECS' security posture and Cyber Essentials/Cyber Essentials+ accreditations and DSP Toolkit positions for NECS and customers.
· Complex dependencies between N365 products that require careful consideration.
· Rapid roll-out of replacement Office 2010 solution and/or mitigations.
· Design of process changes to support the move from device based to user based licencing - e.g. user on/off-boarding processes.
· Configuration of N365 to allow the effective support of NECS' users of these products
· Training and guidance for users.
· Careful management of the significant user demand that has built up since the roll-out of Teams, to ensure that this does not create additional risks, service delivery or reputational challenges, whilst moving rapidly. You'll have:
It would be great to also have:
- Worked with NHS Digital or another Government Organisation previously
- O365 design and implementation experience
· ITIL Certification
· Experience in solution design and development with the Microsoft technology stack If this sounds like you and you would be interested in being considered for the role, please click the link to apply and speak to one of our PSR team now.
"If you require any reasonable adjustments to support your application please contact (Alexandra.firstname.lastname@example.org)
managing the role"
"In applying for this role you acknowledge the following; this role falls in scope of the Off Payroll Working in the Public Sector legislation. Any rates of payment quoted will reflect the gross rate per day for the assignment, and will be subject to appropriate taxes and statutory costs. As such the payment to the intermediary and your income resulting from this contract will be different."