Management Accountant is required to work for a fast growth, SME Leisure business based in London (Zone 1) on a permanent basis. This is an opportunity to work for a well-known brand that is continuously evolving and growing, having opened new sites year on year for the past 3 years.
You will report directly into the Financial Controller and be working within a team of 5. This is a commercially focused yet hands-on role where you will be taking ownership of management accounts for multiple sites with the support of another management accountant. You will be responsible for driving and implementing new processes on the Netsuite system to improve current reporting processes.
- Responsible for producing the management accounts including commentary and analysis to stakeholders
- Supporting with producing weekly sales reports and analysis
- Business partner with a variety of businesses partners across several sites to assist with budgets
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations, including intercompany balances
- Assisting with forecasts
- Reviewing payment runs and manual payments as required
- Support with additional analysis on projects and reporting
- Provide support and training to the Accounts Assistant regarding any questions or technical knowledge required
The successful candidate will be ACCA/CIMA finalist. You must have prior experience producing monthly management accounts and be comfortable taking ownership for the month-end. Experience working in a multi-site environment (Retail/Hospitality/Leisure) is essential, previous experience using Netsuite system is strongly desirable. You must be commercially minded, and systems focused to be able to improve the existing reports and provide meaningful commentary on the results. Excellent communication skills are key to be able to work closely with senior management across the business, you must also be proactive, naturally curious and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
In return for your hard work, you will be rewarded with an excellent opportunity to gain hands-on experience in a dynamic, fast-growth business. Additionally, you will be working in a rewarding culture and will receive excellent benefits including free gym membership and have the opportunity to get involved in a number of social and sporting activities.