A fantastic opportunity for a qualified ACCA individual with minimum 3 years practical experience in a good size UK accountancy firm. You will apply your knowledge of ISAs and UK Accounting Standards extensively.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Managing a portfolio of clients that will vary in size and complexity,
• Preparing complete financial statements under UK Accounting Standards from scratch records or from client's trial balance.
• Conducting ISA audit as part of an audit team,
• VAT preparation for portfolio of clients,
• Computation of corporation tax and completion of companies tax returns
Person specification: To qualify for the above position the following are selection criteria's -
• Minimum 3 years practical work experience in both audit and accounting gained in the UK,
• Work experience in UK accounting practices (candidates with experience in industry only will not be considered)
• ACCA qualified / ICAEW qualified,
• Worked independently or with minimal supervision in previous workplace,
• Practical experience in Sage Line 50 & IRIS Accounts Production (desirable - not a requirement)
Salary £40,000 + per annum (depending on experience & qualifications)
Meralis Chartered Accountants and registered auditors, Harrow, UK.